You know what they say...
"He who fails to plan, plans to fail."
Planning your site's structure and navigation to meet your purpose and goals is one the most important steps in creating a successful website. If done with vision and foresight, it can save you considerable time and money down the road. We will work together to answer such questions as...
- What's the main reason for creating this site?
- Who's your target audience?
- Who's your online competition?
- How many pages do you anticipated having?
- What kind of first impression do you want to make?
- Who will provide the photos and text?
- Will you need any special interactive features?
(e-commerce, newsletter, forms, membership, etc.)
- Will you need a logo designed?
- What are your deadlines?
- How often do you plan on updating your site's content?